Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Voice Top 5 Revealed


So I must admit I have fallen behind on this show (since it does kind of interfere with The Bachelorette now) I am glad that I had a chance to see all the auditions and stuff leading up to the final 6 so now I have a good idea about who the performers are. {I may have missed the first 15 minutes of tonight’s elimination episode so I cannot comment on the first performances that took place}

Michelle Chamuel is safe! Yay J I have really liked her since the beginning. She has such a powerful voice. I caught her singing T. Swift’s “I knew you were trouble” last night on commercial break and she was amazing.

The Oklahoma footage is really heart wrenching. The only part I saw of the Healing in the Heartland special was when Miranda Lambert sang “The House that Built Me” and watching her struggle through that song instantly brought tears to my eyes. 

I would love to be on Adam’s team and have him look so proudly at me the way he looked at Amber.
And America saves Sasha Allen! I like her, she isn’t my favorite but she definitely can sing and I like her fashion style. The Swon Brothers and Holly Tucker perform, they are my predictions for the bottom 2, I think that Blake needs to lose an act because I would be sad if a coach was knocked out.

Danielle is very cute and sweet. I think she has a very good shot at winning this whole thing. And she’s safe! I thought the way they were gonna save people was announce each one of Usher, Shakira, and Adam’s people and leave all 3 of Blake’s for a suspenseful ending. Obviously the producers don’t think the way I do.

I really like Amber and Danielle and think that this duet is a foreshadowing of the top 2. Both deserve a record deal. Amber has such control over her voice and it has a raspy rocker tone to it.

Blake seems really nervous, as Carson is about to read the 4th person saved. He has a look of constipation. Amber Carrington is safe and Adam rushes up to her, hugs her and shouts over and over again “I love you, I love you”. So jealous right now. I wish was a good enough singer to make it to that point on The Voice just for that moment. I'm kidding, but not.

Honestly I was kind of surprised the Swon Brothers made it this far because the female singers on this show have been so powerful. And they are saved? Oh my goodness. I did not see that coming.

Eliminated: Holly Tucker

If two people are eliminated next week, my predictions are Sasha and the Swon Brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment