Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Bachelorette Season 9 Episode 3


"It's called the Bachelorette, It’s not called let’s make friends." {Words of wisdom (?) from Ben}

Tonight!! DRAMA!! J I can’t wait, and I know that its horrible of me but yay!

Group date first? That’s cool, glad to see the show mix it up a little bit. This date reminds me of last season when the girls did roller derby. Sticking a bunch of aggressive guys in a gym to play a game of violent dodge ball? That seems like a great idea. And make it a public place! The egos are gonna come out for real. I still wish I knew everyone’s names. I don’t even recognize some people! I’m hoping red team wins because some of my favorites are on that team. It's pretty funny to see the guys walking around in their uniforms. The aggression gets the better of Brooks and just like on the roller derby date, someone gets hurt. I feel bad for him and I think Des felt bad to because she brought everyone to the after party. 

Brad wants to tell Des more about him, and I appreciate his approach of not sending his son out of the limo first and waiting to tell Des about his son. And not using his son as a method to received roses (like some people cough cough Ben) I like Brad, he seems very genuine and he is one of the better “B” named suitors. Chris gets the rose and I’m glad Des gives it to someone new (and not to Ben).

Uh oh a mysterious phone call. Chris Harrison to the rescue. I’m glad to find out that the person who has the girlfriend turns out to be someone who I don’t really know. I like how Des hugs her. So Brian is basically a toolbag and I’m glad he’s gone. 

#Hashtag gets a one on one date? No way. I’m very let down with who Des has been picking to get all the one on one time with her. I guess I’ll start calling #hashtag by his real name. I may have misjudged him, he seems less obnoxious than that first night when he was hashtagging it up. Also this is random but I like Des’s usage of bright neon colors in her wardrobe.

Side note: I feel bad for the person who has to clean all those foot prints off the glass from vandalooping or whatever it’s called.

Everything that could go wrong on Kasey’s date probably went wrong. I think it shows how nice he is by the way he went with the flow.

A second group date? Yee ha! I love Des’s costume, she looks awesome! The guys are definitely funny doing their stunts and everything. I thought Juan Pablo was a real standout because his Spanish did give him an edge that the other guys didn’t have. I was surprised that after the movie, they all came back together for a group party again. Where were the other four guys while Des and Juan Pablo were watching the movie making out? James gets the rose, he reminds me of a big teddy bear. I don't think that he was totally insecure in his relationship with Des, I think he wanted to make sure she saw something with him or else he would consider leaving because of the situation with his dad.

Pool Party! This episode has been refreshing in the little ways the producers are mixing up how things are done. Ben and his sneaky self hijack Des for a car ride as soon as she arrives. Then Mikey and his crew see them come back and get their feathers ruffled and are ready for another rumble. I may not like Ben but I think that his brazenness is helping him further his relationship with Des. Wow Brandon. His talk with Des was a surprise to me. I appreciated how he shared about his mom being a single mom and what he went through but I think 3 weeks is a little soon to be confessing your love. I know everything is sped up on this show but I don't think Des is ready to hear that quite yet.



At the rose ceremony, Des’s blue dress is gorgeous and the guys totally light up when she walks into the room. It's very suspenseful and the cameras get showing a bunch of nervous guy faces as she hands out the roses. Poor Brandon takes the elimination pretty badly. But who wouldn't after confessing their love earlier in the day and then to get sent home? Glad Des didn't keep him around for the wrong reasons though.

Eliminated: Brian {Pre-rose ceremony}, Brandon, Dan

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment