Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Bachelorette Season 9 Episode 5


Munich, Germany

Well so far in this journey of the Bachelorette I am struggling to see which guy is a favorite for the end.
The guys all seem “very excited” to be in Munich, and I would be too. The architecture looks amazing. Chris [Harrison] meets the guys and tells them that there will be 3 dates this week. One on one, group date and the dreaded two on one date is this week. It shall be interesting to see who gets picked for that gem. The hotel the guys are staying in is gorgeous. And I’m super jealous. Chris is picked for the one on one which I’m very happy about because he started to stand out last week. 

Bryden is still doubting his relationship with Des. He is freaking out a little bit and feels stagnant. So because of this, Bryden decides to be a selfish turd and go ruin Des’s date with Chris and tell her that he’s going home. Why he thought that it would be a good idea is beyond me. And his plan to find her is to ask random people on the street if they have seen television cameras? Why not just ask the camera crew following you to point you in the right direction. I suppose that would make less interesting tv.

Meanwhile Des is unaware of the impending doom that approaches her, she and Chris are having fun exploring Germany, shopping for cute costumes and dancing to folk music.

If I were Chris and saw another dude from the house show up on my one on one date, I'd be pissed. I mean he can't really say no to Bryden's interruption but seriously, how annoying. Bryden is turning this one on one into an awkward two on one that is totally unnecessary. He isn’t feeling this anymore and needs to go home, whatever man you should have decided that in AC. It was nice that Des wanted to try and keep the Bryden thing out of the date but Chris was very understanding and I think he helped her out. And it showed that Chris is a good listener.

Des’s dress for her and Chris’s dinner is gorgeous! It is such a pretty shade of purple and so sparkly! EEE I want it, it reminds me of the dress that Ariel wears when she runs into Prince Eric’s arms at the end of the Little Mermaid J
This week’s date is going loads better than last week’s date with Brad. I think that these two have good chemistry and Chris seems like he’s a good match for her. Here comes Chris bringing out the poetry again. I know it is super hard to read your own work to someone, so props to Chris for reading his poetry on national tv. This is the kind of stuff that wins a girl over though. 

The group date involves Juan Pablo, Mikey, James, Drew (who, come on, needs a one on one, he is so cute), Brooks, Kasey, and Zak. The German yoddler (or joddler as Juan Pablo calls it) is very good, and the guys.  . .not so much. Sledding down that hill looks half amazing and half terrifying. I would be going down the mountain just like Des. {Especially if anyone knows how I skied for the first and only time} The ice hotel, igloo thing looks amazing. I think it would be fun to explore but I might also freak out and have nightmares that the ceiling would collapse on me and I would be trapped in a bunch of snow forever and freeze to death. So I don’t think that I will be staying/visiting a snow hotel anytime soon. Mikey, I think you are quite entertaining but I do not think that you have a long term shot with Des. Zak was quite sneaky and set up a little rendevous point for Des that he yoddled her over too. Which caused Mikey’s gears to be grinded but he’s just jealous that he didn’t think of something so cool. James is acting like a pansy, because he’s all, I have been on the one on one date and now no date is good enough for him unless it’s a one on one. Blech get over yourself. James is so confident he’s gonna get the rose blah blah blah I’m glad he didn’t. Brooks got the rose (?) I still don’t get that relationship but whateves. Okay and why doesn’t Des spend more time with Drew!!!! Wahhh.

Something I’ve noticed about the dreadful two on one dates, they usually involve the villain of the season and the villain usually stays. Ben’s season it was between Courtney and someone else and Courtney made it. Tierrable made it in her two on one for Sean’s season. So we shall see if Ben survives this two on one. (He probably will) I think that if Michael decides to trash Ben it will be detrimental to his relationship with Des and that she will send him home or both of them. So Michael thinks that his attorney powers will get Ben sent home. Doubtful but we shall see. What a great ruse telling them they are doing the polar bear plunge. My thoughts when she said that was were are the medics? What a great treat they got instead of the polar bear plunge. A hot tug!!! Best name ever. I feel like it would still be cold though. It would be quite awful if that thing tipped. They would definitely get hypotherma because they are a long way from shore. I do feel kind of bad for Ben during Michael's interrogation. Michael is looking like a huge jerk and Ben is not saying anything back. Michael basically told Ben he’s a bad father and making every else in the hot tug really uncomfortable.

Meanwhile back at the luxurious hotel the hopeful top 4 (Drew, Chris, Brooks, and Kasey) are having a deep conversation about what they heard James and Mikey talking about. James is just looking get to famous and get some ladies. They are definitely going to confront Des because she needs to know. I think that these guys are sincere and there for the “right reasons”. (Everytime I hear anyone say right reasons now that rap song is forever ingrained in my mind).

Michael is really working on putting Ben through the fire. It’s like he’s the one who picked him for the date and is looking to see if he’s right for him. He is really putting him down and it is making Michael look like a real evil person. Michael made a huge mistake and shot himself in the foot big time. Honestly send them both home and give Drew a one on one!!!! WHAT!! I am so shocked that Des picked Michael. So unexpected. Michael must feel pretty good about himself. I think that Michael will probably not make it through the next rose ceremony. And I love that all the guys at the house stayed up late to see if Ben got sent home. How great is that. They were literally jumping for joy.

So it's rose ceremony time. Why are Des and Chris having a heart to heart when we are running out of time!!! We still have this James drama to deal with. AHH! Oh that’s why. No cocktail party. So will James’ dirty deeds be aired out tonight? Poor Drew, he wants to be the good guy so badly that he doesn’t want James to get away with his dastardly deeds. As Des is making her opening speech Drew looks like he’s really struggling with whether or not he will say anything. Of course it comes down to James and Mikey without a rose and she gives it to James. (Sending him home now would be too easy) And why was Drew the third from last name called!! 

Eliminated: Bryden, Ben, and Mikey

So it looks like ABC has saved some James drama for us for next week. Yipee!
My favorites as of now are Drew, Zak, Chris, and Kasey.

No comments:

Post a Comment